I am currently offering both in-person consultations and virtual consultations to suit the needs and preferences of the families I'm working with.
when i come to your home, you can expect the following:
- I have sanitized my hands prior to entering your home. I am also happy to wash or sanitize my hands upon entry.
- I will be wearing a face mask the entire time I am in your home.
- I will try my best at all times to keep a 2 metre distance between you and anyone else in your home.
- I am fully vaccinated.
In addition to these measures, I will not proceed with our session if I'm feeling ill or have any covid-19 related symptoms leading up to our appointment. In the event an appointment needs to be rescheduled, I will notify you with as much notice as possible
01. what is your covid 19 policy?
Yes! You can book a free 15 minute Clarity Call to make sure we’re the right fit and get an idea of what working together will look like.
you can also see what I'm up to on my new instagram page where i'll be posting day to day shenanigans and helpful tools & strategies parents are using every day with their kids.
You can learn more about my story here.
02. can i get to know you before we work together?
I believe that children shouldn't be rushed to do anything
03. which parenting philosophies guide your work?
THE SUPPORT & EVIDENCE-BASED INFORMATION YOU'LL RECEIVE WILL GO BEYOND WHAT YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED IN BOOKS, COURSES, or on WEBSITES.
YOU'LL HAVE PIECE OF MIND KNOWING THAT THE APPROACH I TAKE TO your child's behaviour and SLEEP IS BASED ON developmental science and NURTURING YOUR ATTACHMENT RELATIONSHIP, while MEETING your child's NEEDS.
I have a masters degress in child development, with a special interest in attachment theory, executive functioning, and parental wellbeing. I AM also AN FSI CERTIFIED CHILD SLEEP CONSULTANT, aND A CERTIFIED CHILD BEHAVIOUR SPECIALIST.
I also live and breath this work every day as I try to raise my son to be a brave, compassionate, and confident human using the principles of parenting I teach every day.
04. WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER PARENT COACHES OUT THERE?
i understand that making this investment can seem overwhelming, especially if you feel like you've tried everything.
I am committed to your success, and i want you to feel totally confident sharing your experience with family & friends.
I don't offer a money-back guarantee and here's why:
- The majority of success a family experiences is based on the parents' ability to be consistent and committed to implementing the plans and/or tools i've provided. these factors are outside of my control.
- I am invested in your success and therefore I invest time providing a consultation, a sleep/behaviour plan and support. In order to stay in the business of helping families, i have to be compensated for that time.
05. DO YOU OFFER A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE?